Sometimes our skin surprises us a lot. Sometimes it likes to treat us to blemishes out of nowhere. wake us up with a couple of dark circles for no reason at all.
But even though our relationship with our skin can be a little rocky at times, we have come to accept it as a comfortable life partner.
We know its quirks, we can usually anticipate its moods, we know when it’s thirsty or when it doesn’t like the new product we have tried: we get each other.
Most of the girls are conscious of their skins and use to try many tips for skin but all use to give surprising effects.
Here are 5 surprising things you may not know about your skin or Did You Know?
1) A burn will cause immediate damage but it can take 20-30 years for UV-rays damage to show up.
2) Genetics and the environment play an equal role in the aging of your skin.
3) Everything from emotional changes like embarrassment and anger, hot drinks or alcohol, hot temperatures, overheating, spicy foods and even menopause can make you blush. Scientifically blushing is the dilation of blood vessels in the cheeks.
4) Whether your skin is oily or not depends on a number of oil sebaceous glands within your body.
5) The condition of your skin can determine whether or not it will absorb product. Well, now may be your relationship be glow henceforward.