Eyes are the most sensitive organ, so we should be careful of eye makeup and take care of it. The structure of eyes varies person to person.
Those who are blessed with almond shaped eyes are really considered to be lucky as they have to be the ideal eyes. So when doing the eyes make up, do the according light and dark changes and give your eyes the almond shape.
There are various eye makeup tools to make your eyes more expressive. Some tips are as below:
Eye shadow Application Technique
- Use a fine and blunt-ended application brush, apply gently the base color to the eye lid from the edge of the nose to the outer corners.
- If you feels your eyes needs to be highlighted more, blend in a deeper shade and apply it till the crease line.
- To make your eyes look wide and open, The brow bone should always be highlighted with a lighter shade.
- Before applying the Eyeshadow on the eye lids, do not forget to test the colors on the back of your hand to verify its intensity.
- Try using 3-4 colors, but all colors should be blended well to reveal the actual color.
Eye Liners Application Technique
The first step which you should take is – test it at the back of your hand to see the amount of pressure with which you should apply. If you are not an expert, first try steadying your elbow on a flat surface.
You have to work from the inside of your eyes to the outer corners and make a fine line which is also even.
1) Pencil Eyeliner Application Technique:
The method is similar to that of applying a liquid eye liner. Pencils would also define your eyes or extend your eyes in the proper manner. Always sharpen it before applying on your eye lids. If it is broken or blunted, the entire effect of shaping up your eyes gets lost.
2) Mascara Application Technique:
To get the best of results, you have to first look down and brush the top eye lashes from the roots in the downward position and then you have to look up and brush the top lashes upwards. You have to do it for the second time to make the look more prominent. Lastly, brush off with a clean dry brush for separating the eye lashes.
8 steps formula to get expressive eyes
1) Prepare your eyes with the help of a concealer – Concealer can be used to cover up the dark circles or other blemishes.
2) Apply eye base powder to your eye lids – Applying a eye base will help you keep the Eye-shadow intact for hours.
3) Apply the eye shadow – Start off with a light shade and work up till the eye brow. Slowly make the colors deep and do not forget to blend it well.
4) Follow with eyeliner – Dark eyeshadows will work wonders with eye liners.
5) Brighten your eyes with a highlighter
6) Highlight your eye brow
7) Curl the eye lashes
8) Apply mascara